A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Singh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravinder Singh practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.