A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Singh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravinder Singh practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.