A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Singh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder B Singh MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder B. Singh practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ravinder Singh practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.