Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

May 10th, 2012

I will not go back to him .

by Tara on Feb 3rd, 2011

I think that Dr. Singh is one of the best doctor's I've ever encountered. He does not stop at physical health, like most doctors do. He genuinely cares about each patient and involves himself in the lives of each patient.

thumbs up for Dr. Singh! show details thumbs up for Dr. Singh!
by Tara Grace Perry, LAc on Jan 30th, 2011

I have referred many of my patients to Dr. Singh over the years and am deeply grateful for the medical diagnosis and advice he gave to me when I needed it.

I had a stroke at age 42 show details I had a stroke at age 42
May 10th, 2009

I had a stroke at age 42 and was referred to Dr. Singh. We went through many tests and came up with no answer for the incident. This happens sometimes. I have always been interested in alternative types of medicine but afraid to try things without guidance. I found the guidance I needed with Dr. Singh. He is a board certified neurologist who integrates western and eastern medicine. I take blood thinners and had a second opinion at UCLA. The Doctor there said Dr. Singh was treating me properly and to stay with his treatment. I have done NAET/Allergy elimination, therapeutic yoga, therapeutic massage, acupuncture, energy healing, walked a marathon for the American stroke association and I am currently going to try homeopathy. All of these services have been performed in Dr. Singh's Los Angeles office. He has been the best thing that has happened to me in years. I have been restored back to good health and happiness. Thank you Dr. Singh.