Family Practitioner, Neurologists

8920 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 520
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310-432-2880
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Dont bother being on time even if she tells you to be 20 minutes earlier. You will have to wait for hours anyway.  |  show details
by Karsten on Sep 12th, 2013

What a joke. Appointments dont mean anything. I was exactly 20 minutes before appointment there and then after 20 minutes still not being treated. I had to interrupt her from her weekend or bs conversation with a guy and said that I have to be somewhere else in an hour. She said that it probably takes an hour just to be seen. I dont have all day time like that and just left. So, for this doctor, either you take off an entire day or come in hours late. Appointments dont mean anything.

Apr 30th, 2013

THE LOSERS WERE THROWN OUT FOR NOT PAYING RENT FOR MANY MONTHS GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDENS

May 10th, 2012

I will not go back to him .

by Tara on Feb 3rd, 2011

I think that Dr. Singh is one of the best doctor's I've ever encountered. He does not stop at physical health, like most doctors do. He genuinely cares about each patient and involves himself in the lives of each patient.

|  thumbs up for Dr. Singh!  |  show details
by Tara Grace Perry, LAc on Jan 30th, 2011

I have referred many of my patients to Dr. Singh over the years and am deeply grateful for the medical diagnosis and advice he gave to me when I needed it.

|  I had a stroke at age 42  |  show details
May 10th, 2009

I had a stroke at age 42 and was referred to Dr. Singh. We went through many tests and came up with no answer for the incident. This happens sometimes. I have always been interested in alternative types of medicine but afraid to try things without guidance. I found the guidance I needed with Dr. Singh. He is a board certified neurologist who integrates western and eastern medicine. I take blood thinners and had a second opinion at UCLA. The Doctor there said Dr. Singh was treating me properly and to stay with his treatment. I have done NAET/Allergy elimination, therapeutic yoga, therapeutic massage, acupuncture, energy healing, walked a marathon for the American stroke association and I am currently going to try homeopathy. All of these services have been performed in Dr. Singh's Los Angeles office. He has been the best thing that has happened to me in years. I have been restored back to good health and happiness. Thank you Dr. Singh.