Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravinder Wali
Dr. Ravinder Wali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Hanover, MD and Washington, DC (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wali is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Washington DC VA Medical Center and University Of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Wali has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravinder Wali has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ravinder Wali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Robert Reid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Anne Safko
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi36