A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Wali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Wali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wali graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Wali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Kumar Wali MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder K. Wali practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Wali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ravinder Wali practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Falls Church, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Nephrologists.