Dr. Ravinderjit Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 7th, 2016
She Lied about my VA compensation exam findings!!!! Unprofessional never calls you back. AVOID this Doctor -- She is a liar -- I got 4 other doctors, two of them are Super Doctor to discredit her VA Compensation Exam. She lied to me and my wife about my conditions and I end up getting my VA Compensation turned down!!! Just remember if the other 4 doctors disagreed with her findings, it tells you a lot about her. I reported her to the Veterans Administration and also the company she worked for, I was told that VA will not use her or the company that she represented - VA will not renew the contract.per VA.

November 16th, 2016
Very Satisfied
She seems to be in hurry all of the time, but that's understandable, considering all of her patients. Even with that pressure, she takes the time to sit with you and talk to you. Heck, I even gave her a hug! She got my labs done etremely quickly, and she is by far my favorite doctor.

March 11th, 2016
Unprefessional don't go here
Very bad office The doctor us no time for the patients.. She is always is non professional and smells and she is in a bad mood and is yelling at her staff. Her staff is overworked.

December 21st, 2015
Prompt, professional and courteous
Dr. Singh and her staff are very courteous and always accommodating. I have always gotten an appointment when requested and have always felt that my medical needs have been met. Dr, Singh has gone above and beyond make me feel like a valuable patient. I have transferred all of my family to Dr. Singh. I have trust in her abilities.

April 20th, 2015
MOST TERRIBLE MD AND PA OFFICE EVER. EVERYONE ELSE WAS COURTEOUS. MD/PA RUSHED THROUGH THE QUESTIONS AND HAD A LOT OF ATTITUDE. IF THEY STOOD FOR PATIENT CENTERED CARE , THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ATTITUDE HAS NO PLACE IN HEALTHCARE. INSTEAD WHOEVER RUNS THAT OFFICE HAS FORCED THEIR EMPLOYEES TO BE CENTERED ON HOW MANY PATIENTS THAT CAN GET THROUGH THEIR DOORS TO EARN THE MOST MONEY. THIS IS NOT PATIENT CARE. THEY NEED TO GO INTO FIXING MACHINES IF THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN PATIENT CENTERED CARE. TERRIBLE OFFICE. PLEASE, DON'T GO TO THIS PHYSICIAN EVEN IF YOU LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. BETTER TO GO TO THE ER INSTEAD AND WAIT TO GO TO ANOTHER MD.

April 18th, 2015
Scheduling staff extremely unprofessional
Scheduled me twice when they were closed and never apologized. Switching doctors now.