Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravindhar Vodela
Dr. Ravindhar Vodela, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Willowbrook, IL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vodela is affiliated with Osf St Joseph Medical Center, Proctor Hospital and Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravindhar Vodela has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ravindhar Vodela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi15
Dr. Syed Haq
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi33
Dr. Manuel Villareal
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi30