Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravindra Acharya
Dr. Ravindra Acharya, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dudley, MA, with other offices in Charlton, MA and Webster, MA (and 1 other location). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Acharya is affiliated with Harrington Hospital, Saint Vincent Hospital and St. Vincent's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravindra Acharya has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ravindra Acharya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dudley, MA.
Dr. Konstantino Avradopoulos
Webster, MA 3.22 mi25
Dr. Thomas Johnson
Southbridge, MA 7.42 mi20
Dr. Lourdes Uy
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Southbridge, MA 7.42 mi7