A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravindra N. Amin practice?
Dr. Ravindra Amin practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists, Brooklyn Addiction Specialists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.