A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Amin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Navinchandra Amin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra N. Amin practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Amin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Amin practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.