Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Navinchandra Amin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra N. Amin practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Amin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Amin practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists, Brooklyn Addiction Specialists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.