A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edupuganti graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edupuganti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edupuganti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti practice?
Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, and Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Rowlett, TX.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Cardiologists, Marietta Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Marietta Surgeons.