A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edupuganti
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edupuganti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Edupuganti graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Edupuganti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Cardiologists.