Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edupuganti
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Edupuganti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Edupuganti graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Edupuganti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Cardiologists.