Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edupuganti
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edupuganti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Edupuganti graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edupuganti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Edupuganti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Cardiologists.