A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Gudavalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Gudavalli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Gudavalli, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudavalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gudavalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Mercy Franklin Center
- Mercy Capitol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Gudavalli MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra Gudavalli practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Gudavalli has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Gudavalli practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Internists, West Des Moines Critical Care Practitioners, and West Des Moines Pulmonologists.