A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Hallur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallur graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Hallur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra C Hallur MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra C. Hallur practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Hallur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Hallur practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.