A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Kandula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Kandula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Kandula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandula graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kandula has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra R Kandula BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra R. Kandula practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Kandula has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Kandula practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.