A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Kodali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Kodali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kodali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kodali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravindra B. Kodali practice?
Dr. Ravindra Kodali practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, Staten Island Anesthesiologists, and Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.