Dr. Ravindra Babu Kodali MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Kodali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Kodali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kodali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravindra B. Kodali practice?
Dr. Ravindra Kodali practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Urgent Care Centers, Staten Island Anesthesiologists, and Staten Island Hospitalists.