Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Kodali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Kodali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kodali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kodali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravindra B. Kodali practice?
Dr. Ravindra Kodali practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners.