Dr. Ravindra Kolaventy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravindra Kolaventy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2017

Caring and professional doctor that saved my husband's life

Dr Kolaventy has been working with my husband over 15 years. His care, advice, and referrals when appropriate have seen my husband through stage 4 colon cancer, coronary blockages, and blood clots.

August 25th, 2015

Highly recommend!

Excellent experience from start to finish. Courtesy helpful staff. Dr takes time to explain what he is thinking and planning to do. Complete cardiac work up within a week with all results discussed.

April 22nd, 2015

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Explained the hospital reports so they were understandable.

March 27th, 2015

Dr Koliventy has saved my life by admitting me to the hospital when I had a severe thrombosis (blood clot) in my basilic vain in the right arm which could have cause a possible amputation, pulmonary emboli or a stroke.

June 24th, 2014

Time not respected

I was admitted to the hospital and Dr.Kolaventy took two days to see me. When I went for a follow up visit the waiting time took one hour while he was talking on his cell phone with a personal call.

April 30th, 2013

Biller insurance verifier

Dr Kolaventy is the best Doctor! My entire family goes to this doctor, We just love the care and compation this Dr. has for us. We love him. I would say he is the best in the world... :)

October 15th, 2012

Run away.

This doctor CAUSED a coronary spasm and then rushed me to Marion Co hospital where the same procedure was done by another doctor and nothing was found to be wrong. I was told I did not have heart disease. 24 hours in the hospital, horrible food, nothing wrong with me. Final bill = $12,000!!! I had to pay the deductible PLUS a $500 ambulance fee. What a waste, what a fiasco, what a mistake to go to him. Stay away!

August 14th, 2012

Rip Off!

Dr.K, never came in to see me, sent his nurse instead (in the midst of not laying eyes on me he writes 3 prescriptions). Went to see another doctor and was told I was over medicated and did not need the prescriptions written. Was asked to come in for a follow-up visit and was charged $100.00 to retake bloodpressure after charging $500+ for first visit. This doctor is not in business to help people but rip them off! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR OR FACILITY TO A SICK DOG!

April 29th, 2011

No testing follow up

Had tests done over 3 weeks ago and still have yet to hear about the results. Also waited over 90 minutes while his doctorship decided if he would grace us with his presence on the day of my tests. Took a phone call during an office visit. Does not seem to respect patients time in my view.

February 15th, 2011

long wait time but in my opinion worth the wait

May 6th, 2017