A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Acute Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Lall Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra L. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Nephrologists.