A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Goyal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Goyal, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Goyal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Nath Goyal FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra N. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Goyal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Goyal practices Neurological Surgery near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Bay City Neurological Surgeons.