A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Goyal, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Goyal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravindra N. Goyal practice?
Dr. Ravindra Goyal practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.