A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra I Patel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Patel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists and Old Bridge Cardiologists.