A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra I Patel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Patel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists and Old Bridge Cardiologists.