Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravindra I. Patel practice?
Dr. Ravindra Patel practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Geriatric Medicine near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists, Old Bridge Cardiologists, and Old Bridge Geriatric Doctors.