A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prabhu
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prabhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Prabhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Prabhu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Prabhu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Prabhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Prabhu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists and Chula Vista Cardiologists.