Overall Review

4.8

December 16th, 2015
Registered Nurse
Dr. Rao is absolutely the most caring physician my son has every seen. I continue to see him even though it is difficult to get an appointment sometime because he is so popular and is the best; and the waiting is a little longer because he is the greatest MD. He has seen my son since birth and he is now 12 Years old.

December 4th, 2015
Dr Rao is wonderful. He is an excellent MD and gives much to those he serves. He was my four children's pediatrician and the pediatrician for 54 children with intellectual disabilities where I was employed. He is kind and compassionate, caring and informed. He is never too busy too take time to explain what he is seeing, what he plans of what your options are. On s scale of 1-5 he is a 10.

September 15th, 2010
He was my pediatrician..and now he's my daughter's!
I have been a patient of Dr. Rao since birth until I was a pre-teen. I have very fond memories of him as a caring doctor. Now that I am a parent, my daughter sees him. He answers all questions patiently and my husband and I never feel rushed. Dr. Rao has a high reputation at LLUMC and is a spina bifida specialist. I am glad that I chose Dr. Rao for my daughter.

April 10th, 2010
Father of a 7 year old
We drive 70 miles and do not use our hmo insurance that does not have loma linda just to see DR Rao whoe has had our seven and a half year old son since birth. He has always put my son first. He has a couple of nurses that are just the best and some how seem to remember my sons name when we see them. A tru God sent person.