A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Sharma, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Rishiraj Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra R. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Sharma practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Stockton Cardiologists.