A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Sharma, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Rishiraj Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra R. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Sharma practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Stockton Cardiologists.