A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Shitut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Shitut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shitut
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shitut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Shitut, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Shitut graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shitut has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra V Shitut MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra V. Shitut practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Shitut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Shitut practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.