A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Shitut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Shitut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shitut
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shitut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Shitut, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Shitut graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shitut has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra V Shitut MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra V. Shitut practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Shitut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Shitut practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.