A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Srivastava, Psychiatrist, Addictionologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Srivastava, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Prakash Srivastava MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra P. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Srivastava has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Srivastava practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Spartanburg Psychiatrists.