A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Srivastava, Psychiatrist, Addictionologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Srivastava, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Prakash Srivastava MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra P. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Srivastava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Srivastava practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Spartanburg Psychiatrists and Spartanburg Addiction Specialists.