A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindra Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindra Srivastava, Psychiatrist, Addictionologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindra Srivastava, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindra Prakash Srivastava MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravindra P. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Ravindra Srivastava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravindra Srivastava practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Spartanburg Psychiatrists and Spartanburg Addiction Specialists.