A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadarajah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nadarajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadarajah graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Nadarajah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah practice?
- Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah practices Otolaryngology near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Otolaryngologists.