A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadarajah
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadarajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadarajah graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Nadarajah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah practice?
- Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah practices Otolaryngology near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Otolaryngologists.