A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadarajah graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Nadarajah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadarajah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah practice?
Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah practices Otolaryngology near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Indiana, PA.
See Uniontown Otolaryngologists.