Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 41 reviews

December 23rd, 2016
I should've found myself to this amazing practice sooner. I should not have allowed myself to be misguided by years of inappropriate and useless referrals in the past

December 22nd, 2016
Dr. Nadarajah and his staff make a good team together they took good care of my sinuses and allergies.

December 22nd, 2016
Dr. Nadarajah's office is equipped with the best state of the art equipment I have ever seen locally.

December 14th, 2016
Wonderful office staff, great location, friendly Dr.!

December 8th, 2016
So very grateful
I have never experienced anything like this Practise!Everything is clean neat n organized.The staff is very efficient friendly Knowlegeable n hospitable.Dr Nadarajah is obviously well educated well trained n experienced.He is thorough meticulous knowledgeable n very personable.He acts normal!Unlike other doctors who behave like they were born on another planet!Dr Nadarajah makes me feel he was born on my planet!U have to see for yourself!

November 17th, 2016
Having had chronic sinusitis and seasonal nasal allergies most of my life, I was referred to Fayette ENT. After only three office visits, proper diagnosis and treatment, relief was imminent. Dr. Nadarajah and his staff are highly recommended.

October 23rd, 2016
Professionalism
Dr. Nadarajah is a great doctor, he knows what he is doing. His professionalism is something you don't see in a lot of doctors. He is always whistling in the office which puts you at ease. I would and have recommended him to friends and family. I love the new office but I think it needs a bigger television due to the larger space in the waiting room.

October 19th, 2016
Although I cannot pronounce his last name (I just address him as Dr. Ravi) he knows his stuff-because I am un-stuffed now. He got me on some allergy medication along with a regime of injections and I feel much better!

October 14th, 2016
I had suffered with sinus infections for years. Dr. Nadarajah helped with this. The staff always has time to take calls & get back to you if having problems between visits.

October 5th, 2016
Got me on the right track
Dr. Nadarajah has a no-nonsense, simple view towards treating my allergies. After suffering from post=nasal drip and recurring sinus infections without much relief, Dr. nadarajah correctly diagnosed my problem and devised a treat meant plan that took me from feeling like I always had the flu to feeling great. He has also ben able to keep me feeling well all-year-round without having to resort to allergy shots. He schedules seasonal visits with me so that he can revise my treatment to correspond with the seasonal changes in my environment. It took me 20 years to find that relief and I would highly recommend that anyone suffering from similar symptoms should seek him out. It is well worth the time, money, and effort to start feeling well again.

September 23rd, 2016
Excellent knowledge on allergies. Feeling better than I have in years. I am so glad it was recommended to me to visit Dr. Nadarajah and his welcoming staff. Thank you for all your help and I look forward to enjoying life with allergies.

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Nadarajah and his excellent staff saved me from years of worsening suffering from my sinus problems and allergies . I have been doctoring with numerous other doctors in the area with less than little success . This ENT practice is a gift from God to our community .....