Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah?

Heed his advice!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I had a sinus infection like I've never had in the past. I went to Dr. Ravi and was placed on antibiotics, allergy medicine and advised to start allergy shots. I was skeptical at first but started the shots. It wasn't until Dr. Ravi showed me the pictures of the inflammation and "substance" in my nasal cavity that I started to listen well. Its' been 3 months and I feel better than I did but still have some way to go. The staff couldn't be any more pleasant. Ruth, Mary Jo and Rebecca are gems. The entire staff is friendly but those are the 3 that I have mainly dealt with.

Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2017

the kind of doctor you want to take care of you. he's always upbeat, a caring and knowledgeable professional who wants the best for you (the patient)! always takes the time needed to diagnose your problem(s) .

Great Doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Nadarajah has one goal .... wellness for his patients ...he achieved it with me ... Thank you Dr.Nadarajah

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Wonderful caring doctor !!! Is truly concerned about my well being.Was also great with my granddaughter.I have never felt better

MAD!!!!!

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Where has this Practise been during my whole life of suffering with chronic sinus problems n nasal allergies?Why didn't my PCP n other doctors looking after me not refer me to the best people to look after me?They knew I was suffering.I guess they just didn't care!More likely they were scratching each other's backs!-with no concern for their patients well being.I am grateful for the Knowlegeable n personable Dr Nadarajah,his courteous n friendly staff n their immaculate spacious modern new office.I know feel better than I have ever felt!I tell everyone about this amazing one of a kind ENT n Allergy Practise!

Allergies

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Dr. Nadarajeh does an excellent job of diagnosing and keeping my chronic sinus problems under control.

Very satisfied

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr. Nadarajah is very professional and does an excellent job. He has helped me so much with my sinuses issues. I would recommend if you are having problems with your sinuses, ears, anything that has to do with allergies. He is the best! 😊

Pleasantly Surprised n Amazed in Uniontown Pa!!!!!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Who would have thunk that such a Practise as this would b in this town!Excellent personable well trained thorough but easygoing doctor.Friendly efficient Knowlegeable staff!Modern spacious nice clean n comfortable office space!Amazing!!!We r so fortunate to have this ENT n Allergy practice in our community!

I'm feeling better than I honestly thought possible.

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr. Nadarajah said to be patient and it would happen. Follow the course of treatment and I'll definitely feel better. And he was right!

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I look forward to my appointments. He's very funny.

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I have been a patient for nearly a decade and since I started seeing him, there has been a great improvement with my allergies.

Posted on February 7th, 2017