A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindran Padmanabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindran Padmanabhan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Padmanabhan graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Tamaka.
Dr. Padmanabhan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindran A Padmanabhan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravindran A. Padmanabhan practice?
- Dr. Ravindran Padmanabhan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravindran Padmanabhan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Infectious Disease Doctors.