A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindranath Kambahampati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kambahampati graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Kambahampati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kambahampati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans