A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindranath Kambahampati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kambahampati graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Kambahampati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindranath Kambahampati MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ravindranath Kambahampati practice?
- Dr. Ravindranath Kambahampati has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ravindranath Kambahampati practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Rochester Hills, MI.