A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravindranauth Sawh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravindranauth Sawh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravindranauth Sawh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawh graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Sawh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravindranauth N Sawh MBBS and MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ravindranauth N. Sawh practice?
- Dr. Ravindranauth Sawh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravindranauth Sawh practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pathologists.