Dr. Ravindraprasad Shekarappa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravindraprasad Shekarappa?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ravindraprasad Shekarappa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016

retired management

He is the BEST doctor I've ever seen. He took care of my husband before he died from cancer 4 years ago and he's been taking care of me for many, many years. We came to Georgia from Miami and I didn't think I'd find a doctor equal to my Florida Doctor. I drive 72 miles one way to see Dr. Shekarappa, and I'm 73 years old!! He's the best overall physician I've ever seen.

July 11th, 2016

Was refused an appointment, they pre screen all patients. All they knew was my name, a medical diagnosis and my medications and I was denied an appointment...WITH a referral from tricare. The front office staff was extremely rude and inconsiderate. I see a lot of doctors and have never had to deal with what I dealt with from this office.

July 8th, 2016

I think this office has best staff, best office in town for sure!!!

June 28th, 2015

Widow

I've been a patient for years and so was my husband before he died from cancer. I love this doctor and his nurse, Marie. Some of the front office people could use an exercise on being polite, but I don't go to see them Dr Ravi is great. When you're in the hospital, he comes at least twice a day!

May 8th, 2015

I bn with him seven years are so after diagnosed with lupus. him and his staff have taken pretty go care of me over the years.

December 23rd, 2014

Great doctor

January 31st, 2014

Great doctor who has now moved into his own office. His current office staff are friendly and funny.

September 9th, 2013

Rude front desk employees. I waited over an hour and left. Made a second appointment with same results. Waited over an hour again and left. Front desk employees "told" I was required to give them my driver's license...

January 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

Due to my husbands military career, I've had several different Primary Care doctors and Dr. Shekarappa is one of my favorites! His front desk receptionist could be more friendly and helpful, but it's worth putting up with her (occasionally) sour attitude to get to the care and comfort that Dr. Shekarappa provides.

August 22nd, 2011

Great Doctor!!!

September 1st, 2009

The staff at this office is rude and inconsiderate. I work for a medical supply company and I have been trying for over a month to get a patients order signed. The office staff has called one time during this time period and the nurse "Karen Snider" was irritated with the fact that we had even sent over an order. She continued to be rude and inappropriate and ended the conversation without say good bye. I would not recommend going to this doctor because of the staff's inofficiant, inappropriate, and complete lack of care for the patients needs after leaving the office. From an insider who deals with many doctor's offices on a daily basis, do NOT go here!

September 9th, 2008

not that great

He is very hard to understand and didn't not listen to me when I repeatedly complained about sinus problems.