A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravisankar Bolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravisankar Bolla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolla
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravisankar Bolla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolla graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bolla has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravisankar R Bolla MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravisankar R. Bolla practice?
- Dr. Ravisankar Bolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravisankar Bolla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Internists and Westlake Cardiologists.