A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravisankar Bolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravisankar Bolla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravisankar Bolla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolla graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bolla has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravisankar Reddy Bolla MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravisankar R. Bolla practice?
- Dr. Ravisankar Bolla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravisankar Bolla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Internists and Westlake Cardiologists.