Learn more about Dr. Ravisankar Bolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravisankar Bolla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravisankar Bolla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolla graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bolla has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravisankar R. Bolla practice?
Dr. Ravisankar Bolla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Internists and Westlake Cardiologists.