A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravish Sachar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravish Sachar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravish Sachar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachar graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sachar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravish Sachar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravish Sachar practice?
- Dr. Ravish Sachar has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ravish Sachar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Smithfield, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.