Learn more about Dr. Ravish Sachar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravish Sachar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sachar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravish Sachar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachar graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sachar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravish Sachar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravish Sachar practice?
- Dr. Ravish Sachar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravish Sachar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.