Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravish Shah
Dr. Ravish Shah, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Columbus, OH (and 3 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital East and The Ohio State University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravish Shah has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ravish Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. David Bichsel
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi36
Dr. Bijesh Maroo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi12
Dr. James Fagan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi33