A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravishankar Konchada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravishankar Konchada, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konchada graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Konchada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravishankar Srinva Konchada BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravishankar S. Konchada practice?
- Dr. Ravishankar Konchada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravishankar Konchada practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Bemidji, MN.
See Stillwater Radiologists.