A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravishankar Konchada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konchada
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konchada Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravishankar Konchada, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konchada graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Konchada has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- Sioux Valley Canby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravishankar S Konchada BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravishankar S. Konchada practice?
- Dr. Ravishankar Konchada has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ravishankar Konchada practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Bemidji, MN and Saint Croix Falls, WI.
See Stillwater Radiologists.