A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravishankar Ramamoorthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravishankar Ramamoorthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramamoorthy
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramamoorthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravishankar Ramamoorthy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamoorthy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ramamoorthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravishankar Ramamoorthy MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravishankar Ramamoorthy practice?
- Dr. Ravishankar Ramamoorthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravishankar Ramamoorthy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Gastroenterologists.