Dr. Ravitharan Krishnadasan MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Tucson, AZ

3.0

February 1st, 2016
Looking for a hematologist who cares.
After 2+ years of being with Dr. Ravi, I am looking for a new hematologist. I phoned his office a few months ago to ask if the doctor ever needed to see me again. I have been on warfarin for years, and my INR fluctuates frequently, and I had not seen the doctor for 2 years. The receptionist checked with Dr. Ravi, and he said he did not need to see me.

August 20th, 2014
Misdiagnosed Patient by a doctor who received his Medical Degree in The Caribbean
I saw Dr. Krishnadasan for an Entire Year Twice a Month. I was Treated with Extremely Toxic Drugs for a disease I did not have; I was told it was "AutoImmune"( This is what he must have learned in the Caribbean Medical School he attended.). I left for a Second opinion at the Mayo Clinic and have been diagnosed Correctly. I am being treated for the Actual Disease I have and I feel Great. I DID NOT have the AutoImmune Disease Dr. Krishnadasan treated me for. The Lack of Concern or Wanting to Learn is Unbelievable; he Never followed up to see what the Mayo Clinic Found. This Doctor and the University of Arizona Deserve NEGATIVE Star's. No Wonder the Hospital has SOLD.

June 17th, 2013
Really listens
I was seeking a second opinion after being with another hematologist for almost 3 years, and Dr. Ravi was more thorough than the doctor I had been seeing. He was thorough and explained everything so that I could understand it.

March 22nd, 2013
While innitial consultation was charming and promising, the rest of the journey was questionable. *Never visited patient at hospital once. Not the 1st nor 2nd hospitalization. *Had to call office to find out what was happening and then he sent a representative after 2nd hospitalization. Made us wonder if that call had't been made if they would have sent someone over. *Never saw patient after first visit again. We always met with his Medical Assistants. *Never received condolences from either him, his staff or his clinic. Very disappointed by his non-participation and zero personal follow-ups.