A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravjeet Kullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravjeet Kullar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravjeet Kullar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullar graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Kullar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravjeet Kaur Kullar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravjeet K. Kullar practice?
- Dr. Ravjeet Kullar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravjeet Kullar practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Family Physicians.