A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravjeet Kullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravjeet Kullar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kullar
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kullar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravjeet Kullar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullar graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kullar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravjeet Kaur Kullar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravjeet K. Kullar practice?
- Dr. Ravjeet Kullar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravjeet Kullar practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Primary Care Doctors.