Learn more about Dr. Ravjyot Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravjyot Chawla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravjyot Chawla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chawla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravjyot Chawla MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravjyot Chawla practice?
- Dr. Ravjyot Chawla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravjyot Chawla practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.