Dr. Ravneet Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravneet Singh?

June 6th, 2015

Dr. Singh was rude and short with my mother. She left the room after 3 minutes with her and I had to call her back in. Had some questions about my mom's recent heart attack and was told by the Dr. that she could not stay, she had other patients to see. She would not even discuss my mother's medicine with me. I do not recommend her and will be requesting a new gp for my mother.

April 30th, 2014

Understanding Doctor

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 15 years ago, but never felt like I got much help from doctors. Until switching to Dr. Singh, she is the first doctor to care and understand. She even went to bat for me with my insurance, so I could continue on the medication that worked best for me. I am so thankful to have found her.

July 21st, 2013

Ex-patient

Only had her as my Dr for about a year. Her Bedside Manner is Horrible. She doesn't listen to you. She spends more time out of the room with you than with you. She doesn't seem to enjoy being a Dr. I always felt like I was wasting her time. Changed to another Dr in the same office who is great. She should learn something from Him or find another career choice!

March 25th, 2017