A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rawad Massouh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rawad Massouh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massouh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Massouh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rawad Massouh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rawad Massouh practice?
- Dr. Rawad Massouh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rawad Massouh practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.