A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rawah Jabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rawah Jabi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rawah Jabi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rawah Adnan Jabi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rawah A. Jabi practice?
- Dr. Rawah Jabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rawah Jabi practices Psychiatry near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Psychiatrists.