A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soraya Abbassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soraya Abbassian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbassian graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbassian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soraya Ann Abbassian MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soraya A. Abbassian practice?
- Dr. Soraya Abbassian has 1 office location.
Dr. Soraya Abbassian practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.