A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Armistead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Armistead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armistead
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armistead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Armistead, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armistead graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Armistead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Craven Reg Med Authority, New Bern, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Baxter Armistead MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray B. Armistead practice?
- Dr. Ray Armistead has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Armistead practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Surgeons.