A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Aronowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Aronowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aronowitz
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aronowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Aronowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronowitz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Aronowitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Friedman Aronowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray F. Aronowitz practice?
- Dr. Ray Aronowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ray Aronowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.