Learn more about Dr. Ray Aronowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Aronowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Aronowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronowitz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Aronowitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Friedman Aronowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray F. Aronowitz practice?
- Dr. Ray Aronowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ray Aronowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.