Learn more about Dr. Ray Aronowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Aronowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aronowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aronowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Aronowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronowitz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Aronowitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Friedman Aronowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray F. Aronowitz practice?
- Dr. Ray Aronowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Aronowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.