A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Babb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Babb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray C. Babb practice?
Dr. Ray Babb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.