Dr. Ray Oliver Bahado-Singh MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Chromosome Aberrations, Down Syndrome, and Fetal Diseases.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahado-Singh graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahado-Singh has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bahado-Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray O. Bahado-Singh practice?
Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Cincinnati, OH.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Detroit Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon Bahado-Singh, Dr. Raymundo Bahado-Singh, Dr. Raymond Bahado-Singh