A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahado-Singh graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahado-Singh has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bahado-Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray O. Bahado-Singh practice?
Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Thomas, KY.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.