A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahado-Singh graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahado-Singh has 28 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Oliver Bahado-Singh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray O. Bahado-Singh practice?
- Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ray Bahado-Singh practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.