Dr. Ray Baker Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ray Baker Jr?

September 20th, 2017

There's only one Dr Ray Baker

The relief have received by seeing Dr Baker has made it possible to continue living in my stair-heavy house, travel to help my fatally ill mother, and care for my husband, pets, and home. Motion versus immobility? Incredible. His office has always operated smoothly, and Dr Baker himself is a positive sort of dude. Highly recommended.

October 6th, 2016

Class person

I because of my condition bog back and neck have been treated many times over the last ten years. I have had major back surgery and now doing major neck surgery. I have been able to enjoy life during all this time becauee of the treatments Dr Baker had given me. Thanks and thanks for always a totally professional experience each time. AAA PLUS

April 23rd, 2016

Quality Manager Aerospace Industry

After experiencing a very serious Spine Injuryon the job, & having numerous surgical procedures, Dr Baker along with a very prominent Spine Surgeon in Seattle, seemed to understand the root cause of my problems and focused on a specific type of treatment that has all but help me manage the levels of pain & improve my quality of life. Dr Baker's bedside manner along with advise clearly has been a blessing to my recovery

October 25th, 2013

Poor bedside manner , spent little time with me

August 14th, 2013

Excellent Doctor and team

Most doctors with many years of experience sometimes get tired. Don't take the time with patient. Feel you are just an "appointment ", means to a pay check. Doctor Ray Baker is an outstanding , efficient , and caring doctor. On top of his profession AND still humble about it. Truly the best doctor I have come across in my 49 years . His team exemplify their leader. Best doctor ever.

October 26th, 2012

Great Doctor! Very caring and great at his job!

June 26th, 2011

Ray Baker, MD Rocks as a Doc

I have been a patient for over 14 years. He is one of the finest doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing. He is amazing!Caring, and there is no one I would trust more to ut a needle in my back.

November 21st, 2008

Very Skilled

Dr. Baker gave me a cortisone shot in two seperate appointments in my sacrum/iliac joint. It was a very tricky spot to reach and he did a wonderful job. More importantly, Dr. Baker was able to fully explain my condition to me. This was something my orthopedic surgeon couldn't do (I asked and he said he couldn't). Dr. Baker's staff was excellent during the procedures and in the follow-ups. Excellent choice.

June 8th, 2017