Learn more about Dr. Ray Balyeat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Balyeat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balyeat
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Balyeat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Balyeat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balyeat graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balyeat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Morton Balyeat MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ray M. Balyeat practice?
- Dr. Ray Balyeat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Balyeat practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.