A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Brown, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Hallum Brown MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Ray Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ray Brown practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Muskogee, OK.
See Charlotte Primary Care Doctors.