A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burger
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Burger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Burger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Edward Burger MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray E. Burger practice?
- Dr. Ray Burger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Burger practices Surgery near Gloucester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Gloucester Surgeons.