Learn more about Dr. Ray Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Burger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Burger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Burger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Edward Burger MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray E. Burger practice?
- Dr. Ray Burger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Burger practices Surgery near Gloucester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Gloucester Surgeons.