A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Hsiao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsiao
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hsiao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Hsiao, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsiao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Chih-Jui Hsiao MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ray C. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Ray Hsiao has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Hsiao practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.