A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Hsiao is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Hsiao, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hsiao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsiao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans