A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Hsiao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsiao
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsiao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Hsiao, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsiao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Chih-Jui Hsiao MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ray C. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Ray Hsiao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ray Hsiao practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists and Seattle Addiction Specialists.