Overall Review

July 13th, 2013
my primary
Dr Carlson was the first md in a long time I have seen that listened. He was extremely well educated in his field and didn't spew information that I didn't understand. His bedside manner was so at ease and friendly even when he saw my infant son. My son reached out to him and Dr Carlson took him and held and played with him. It is rare these days for me to be able to find an educated physician who is actually at ease with children. It was clear to me that medicine and wellness is a passion for Dr Carlson not just a job.

July 8th, 2013
MediCenter
I have absolutely loved my experiences at MediCenter with Dr. Carlson! He is so friendly and makes me feel comfortable enough to ask questions whenever I have them. I never feel like he is in a hurry, but that I am important and he truly wants me to get better. I am going to recommend him to all my friends and family.

March 10th, 2010
A very caring, knowledgable and humble man. Is very interested in your improvement. Takes his work personally.

September 21st, 2009
Patient
Dr. Carlson is a great Doctor. If he is ever late, it probably is because he is spending the time needed for an earlier scheduled patient, which means you know he will spend the necessary time with you. He does more to make you feel comfortable and get the best care you can than most others in my opinion.